Here at WSBPS we can help you to face and overcome challenges through providing practical, social and emotional support. Our services include:
- Advocacy/Financial Support – We can give you direction, information and advice regarding benefits available to you. Our Advocacy Officer can provide you with support and representation with issues or difficulties you may be facing.
- Daily Living – Through our Ashville Lodge Resource Centre we can demonstrate a wide range of low vision equipment to help maintain your independence.
- Training – We can help you to use low vision equipment, information technology and open up more opportunities for learning new skills. For help with mobility, shopping and getting around we can signpost you to services that can assist you.
- Social Support Groups – Make new friends through our social and creative activity groups. These groups provide opportunities to talk to people who have faced difficulties and found ways to overcome them.
- Eye Clinic Support – We have representation within the Eye Department of Arrowe Park Hospital. Our Eye Clinic Liaison Officer (ECLO) is available at the hospital to support you and guide you to services following diagnosis of an eye condition. Our ECLO can be contacted on 0151 604 7289.
Whatever your needs are, we can offer as much or as little support as you require to enable you to regain your confidence and maintain your independence.