2 x 8 hour per week positions available
(£4,248 per annum each post)
We have two exciting opportunities to join an established, enthusiastic and welcoming team with excellent facilities and great presence within the community.
Post 1 is for a Volunteer Co-ordinator based at our Resource Centre in Birkenhead; Post 2 is for a Volunteer Co-ordinator based at our Eye Clinic Liaison Office in Arrowe Park Hospital.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A flexible approach to working and a willingness to provide practical support in response to service requirements
- Experience of working with vulnerable client groups, particularly visually impaired clients
- Competent in IT/literacy skills
- A good team player who enjoys working in busy environments
In return you can expect an attractive salary, opportunities for personal development and the satisfaction of being part of a successful team.
There is no application form. Please e-mail your current email@example.com or telephone Karen Clark on 0151 652 8877 for further information. We advise that you read the Job Description and Person Specification for both posts before you apply and request that you specify the post you are applying for.
Closing Date: Applications must be sent by e-mail and received no later than Monday 10th October 2016. Applicants selected for interview will be notified by telephone or e-mail and will need to be available for interview on Tuesday 18th October 2016. If we have not contacted you by this date your application will have been unsuccessful.